Southern California and Arizona Region
At a glance:
Qabalistic Easter Ritual
Sunday, April 16 at 11:00 a.m.
Builders of the Adytum Temple of Tarot and Holy Qabalah
5101 North Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA
B.O.T.A. members, their guests, and the general public are invited to participate in Builders of the Adytum's beautiful and inspiring Qabalistic Easter Ritual. This is a sacred Qabalistic ritual of resurrection and portrays the evolution of humanity toward its Divine destiny.
This special event will be followed by a potluck meal. Activities end at 2:00 p.m.
Vibratory Attunement Rituals
B.O.T.A. members, their guests, and the general public are invited to participate in this beautiful ritual of healing and transmutation by building patterns of harmony through ancient vibratory formulae of color and sound.
- 3rd Saturday in March and September, 10:30 a.m., in place of Study Group – Los Angeles
- 2nd Sunday in June, 4:00 p.m., in place of Study Group – Phoenix
Los Angeles Temple
Location: 5101 North Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90042
For more information regarding Pronaos and Study Group, contact the Regional Coordinator: Stacy firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Bilingual Study Group, contact:
Juana (323) 227-8260
- Esoteric Qabalistic Service: Every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. (Special rituals on Easter Sunday and near Christmas)
- Pronaos: (B.O.T.A. members only) 3rd Saturdays. Doors open at 1:45 p.m. and close at 2:00 p.m.
- Study Group: 3rd Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Grupo de Estudio en Espanol: Primer domingo 12:30 p.m.
Location: Phoenix Masonic Center, 345 West Monroe Street, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Study Group Coordinator:
- Pronaos: (B.O.T.A. members only) 2nd Sundays. Doors open at 2:00 p.m. and close at 2:30 p.m.
- Study Group: 2nd Sundays at 4:00 p.m.